WHY USE AN ARMSTRONG CEILING VS. DRYWALL?
* Accessiblity to pipes, duct work and wiring
* Easier & cleaner installation
* Reduces noise
* Broad selection of visuals
* Easy to change visuals
* Less expensive to install
* Easy to repair and replace damaged or stained panels
* Mold & mildew resistant
* Easier to move light fixtures
* Recycle content
Selecting the right Armstrong ceiling for your home is a breeze. The offer many decorative options and special features in tile, plank, and panel ceilings, so it's up to you to decide which attractive ceiling styles is right for you.
* Traditional * Wood Look * Smooth
* Tin Look * Basic /commerical * Modern
Armstrong Decorative and Homestyle Ceilings have special features. They are carefully designed to meet the do-it-yourself decorative and performance needs of the residential shopper, while our Contractor Ceilings are institutional style ceilings intended for light commerical use.
While all Armstrong ceilings have some strong characteristics in common, including washability, standard acoustics, and fire-retardance, many also have extra features that may be particularly important to your home.
* MOLD, MILDEW, AND BACTERICA RESISTANT
* EXTRA SOUND REDUCTION
* LIGHT RELECTANCE
* FIRE PERFORMANCE
Cover Your World Flooring
817 Main Street, Honesdale, Pa. 18431
570-251-2538 or 1-877-68-COVER